Looking for pet-friendly apartments in St. Louis? Look no further than San Rafael Townhomes! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here.
Our Pet Policy
- No more than 2 pets are allowed per apartment with each pet weighing no more than 100 pounds.
- Pets may be dogs or cats. We do not accept Akita, American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, Great Dane, any non-domestic dogs, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are 5 gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar glider, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kinds.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than 2 years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 for 1 pet or $400 for 2 pets. The pet fee does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $25 for 1 pet or $45 for 2 pets.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff. We are pet-friendly and want to meet these important members of your family. Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview.” We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones!