Looking for pet-friendly apartments in St. Louis? Look no further than San Rafael Townhomes! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here.
OUR PET POLICY
- No more than 2 pets are allowed per apartment with each pet weighing no more than 100 pounds.
- Pets may be dogs or cats. We do not accept Akita, American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, Great Dane, any non-domestic dogs, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are 5 gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than 2 years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 for 1 pet or $500 for 2 pets. The pet fee does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $35 for 1 pet or $60 for 2 pets.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
This townhome complex is excellent for anyone who wants to live in a community but not want the responsibilities of home-ownership. You are steps away from two metro bus stops, a popular pub, deli and restaurant. There will be no one living above or below you. The townhomes are very well kept and maintenance quickly responds to your service request, which can be made online or by phone. Maintenance and office staff are also very professional.- Apartments.com
Overall, I liked living here. The maintenance and office staff makes San Rafael feel like a solid community! The staff works hard to make sure everything is well maintained. Although I had to relocate with my employer, I would live here again.- Apartment Ratings